Tuesday, April 26, 2011

tired, smelly, excited, and tired.

welp, just got back from camping in good ol' idaho for a few days. yeeeeeefrigginhaw. it was lovely. I may or may not have flyfished for the first time...



anywho. I returned home, plopped my things on the ground and realized aw crap. I have to pack this week. ugh.

mind you I definitely could have packed last week. but I had a cold so instead I slept a lot. :/ now, reality is lurking just around the corner which means my stuff will somehow magically all be put into boxes over the next few days. oyvey. moving is a pain. and a blessing all at the same time.

...not sure how I really feel about all this.

in other news --- my lovely sister just found out that she is having a BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY in september!! eeeeeeee!! so wonderful.

alright. I'm tired.

1 comment:

  1. Love the flyfishing pic!! Do one task, one box at a time and remember that in, like, 5 days it will be over!!
    Yay for the most handsome baby boy ever!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete