Wednesday, April 20, 2011

endless possibilities





a few days ago my therapist gave me this... she's pretty great.






a blank canvas with lots of potential. I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet but for now it's like that little reminder to me of something really scary but really good that can come if I am willing and courageous enough to try.

one thing I've thought for years now is that I'd love to learn how to paint.
most of the time people just say "oh, of course you can paint. just try."
but I mean really paint. actually know more of what I am doing and how to do it.

the thing I've dreamed of painting the most is sunsets.
particularly in Arizona, they are beautiful. breathtaking.
so good they can't really be real, right?

here's a picture of the Seattle sun going down a few night ago.
through the trees.


1 comment:

  1. You should find an art class to take at a community college or something!

    ReplyDelete