Sunday, April 17, 2011

moving :/

oyvey. over the past few weeks my landlord has been quite, umm, interesting to say the least. roomie and I finally decided to take action and write a letter to him saying that he needed to fix our kitchen windows that have been leaking badly since december and also to get a mold inspector to come out. don't ask why we didn't do this sooner - I don't really know.

turns out he's willing to replace the window but that's about it. so he's been up at our place a ton, trying to fix stuff himself for awhile and even took his own 'mold sample' which 'came back negative'... but finally we have come to mutually agree that it's best for all involved if we move out. I think he is over us because we're not willing to settle and we are over him because he just won't do what we're asking.

in other words my break over the next 2 weeks just got quite a bit more interesting/stressful, as I now have to figure out a way to hopefully put my stuff in storage for the month of may and find some friends who will let me crash with them.....

I hate moving, but perhaps it is time for something new. in fact, it is. it's time for me to move to a place with a bathtub - this I know for sure. on to better things I say. and in a very odd way, becoming a nomad for a month actually sounds appealing to me. I think I kind of feel that way a bit right now...

1 comment:

  1. ugh. What do i hate? your landlord awfulness.
    what do i love? being on your blog list.
    thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete