Friday, April 15, 2011

goodwill = baller.

yesterday I took a friend to the airport who was headed to europe for a week, and I resisted the urge to be her 2nd bag and tag along. :-) phew, that was close.

on my way back I decided to stop at the goodwill in ballard because I've heard good things about it. aaaaaaaand it was fantastic.

for $15 I walked out with a VHS copy of 'hook', an ichiro mariners jersey, a basketball jersey finally (that I'm technically supposed to wear every time my tuesday night bball league plays - oops), a sweet flannel shirt from american eagle, and a hilarious board game called 'therapy' that I just couldn't resist.

my friend Alisa joined me and she found some sweet stuff too, among them a super cute dress and a jigsaw puzzle. :-) after that we went back to my house, turned the fireplace on, Jenny came over, we watched hook, semi-played therapy, and ordered pizza.

I approve of this day.

1 comment:

  1. A great day for you, CL. Have you ever been to the Golden Goose in Catalina? We will go some day.

    ReplyDelete