Tuesday, May 24, 2011

click click

I am in class right now.

I really hope that they win and that they lose (badly).

I mailed in a check for $140 to do this today. :/

A man who comes into my coffee shop is a psychiatrist and gave me this book to read. I started it last night and already love it.

I am doing this soon, and it scares the crap out of me to think about. I'll probably pee my pants.

aaaaaaaaah! I want one of these!!

recently discovered: this place is fun. also, I'd like to go to this.

why, oh why, does this have to be on while I'm in group therapy class?!? boo. love that show.

this summer one of my goals is to try doing this.
I recently jumped on their bandwagon, and I definitely don't regret it.

THIS IS SO CUTE!! 


when I was in undergrad I applied for this. but really, I've always, always wanted to go on this.

apparently these are amazing, and I must go. soon.

ahahahaha. I remember when this happened. so. funny.

it is a dream of mine to return here, where I lived when I was 8. 

speaking of food, a friend just handed me summa these so I'm gonna go eat them now. byeeeeeeeeeeeee.


1 comment:

  1. Do I win a prize for actually clicking on all of those links??
    FYI - without serious intervention, your nephew will never be able to dance like that kid. I'm sorry.
    Also, how had I not seen Tiff's wisdom teeth video before? Or even known that she had gotten them out on the trip? That is some funny stuff.
    PS - shame on you for blogging in class!!!

    ReplyDelete