Saturday, March 14, 2009

Reminisce Time

I think that reminiscing is a favorite pastime of mine. It's more fun when the people who you reminisce about are actually present to laugh/cry with as you remember funny things, but it's still fun to do by yourself. My roomie is out of town right now so I have had a super chill weekend. I also have decided that I HATE Daylight Savings because it's been a week now and I still don't think I have recovered from the time change. I have been soooooo tired this week -- aaah.

But that's beside the point.

I am now going to sound like "everyone else", but I don't care. College is such a sweet time in a person's life. I have amazing and ridiculous memories that make me smile the second that I think of the sweet friends that Jesus so blessed me with and the crazy times we had.

Here are some pics in tribute to the good ol' days. :-)


lovely san diego beach after a retreat


with coleen the week of finals - either right before or after I fell in the fountain


hangin' out in the plumer house with erin


veteran's day weekend in pinetop - makin some puppy chow


halloween 2007 we were (scary) xmen characters

danielle and I after our gangsta party and her convincing me to pierce my belly button

1 comment:

  1. Wow, check you out. For someone who dislikes change so much you sure do a lot of it. So much happened between belly button rings and X-Man halloween, Pinetop, retreat, the Plumer house and now CO.
    ...it reminds me of this one line in a Matchbox20 song.

    ReplyDelete