Thursday, March 5, 2009

Decisions, Decisions.


I am needing to make a rather large "life decision" very soon. As in, probably by Sunday at the latest. I don't enjoy decisions, especially big ones. I have a hard time deciphering my own motivations for choosing one thing over another, and hate when people tell me, "there's not a wrong decision; God just wants you to choose." I want God/someone to choose for me!! Or I just want it to be very clear what I "should" do.

But obviously making these decisions grows and stretches me, and it is good that I choose and no one else. It is crazy how many of these life decisions I have made in the past year. I decided to move to Colorado after graduation, then took a job working for the Colorado PGA even though I knew little about golf. I then thought for awhile at least that I would be moving back to AZ in November, but instead decided to give Colorado at least a few more months and took a job coaching high school basketball, which I definitely do not regret. I did that not knowing if I would even be able to find a roommate, which I did and that has worked out better than I could have imagined (thanks Jesus!).

Anyway, I am hoping to head here this afternoon for a little while to get away and think. This is where I went in October when deciding whether or not to stay in Colorado. So, yeah. Oh life. :-)

More will be blogged about this later. Sorry to be kinda vague right now. (but not really.)

1 comment:

  1. I hate decisions too! Must run in the family... thanks mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete