Thursday, March 19, 2009

A P.S. To the Last Post

So the more observant folk may have noticed that I posted last at 5:50AM. Why on earth would I be up that early, you ask? Well really I had been up since about 4:20... and I blame STEROIDS!!

Yup, that's right, I am takin' the 'roids. Within the past week I have attained three (yes, that's 3) different kinds of skin rashes on my body. Well, all over my body would be more accurate. So I was prescribed some steroids and some other kind of pill, to go along with my 3 other pills that I take each day for acne. And did I mention that I have to take 3 steroid pills each day and 3 of the other kind as well? Yes. True story.

As my mother pointed out, I am now officially "old" since I am having to take so many pills. Ay ay ay!

Back to the three. skin. rashes. The first I can kind of understand. I started using a new razor which of course meant that I knicked (or is it nicked?) myself a ton of times. Well, those cuts got infected so the first rash is follicitis.

The second is basically hives, which is allllllll over both my front and my back. I have not a clue what could have sparked this - I didn't change my laundry detergent or wear someone else's clothes that I can remember. Very weird.

The third is egsema (egsyma? whatev.) which came from my skin drying out because of the other rashes. AKA good times on Cori's body.

Hmm...... to post pictures or not to post?

I think I will just post the pic of my leg rash from shaving, because although it is crazy it is not the worst one. So don't look if you'll pass out or something. :-)

Oh, and my mother also definitely is convinced that I am dying because of this...

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a picture straight out of one of Scott's books!! Have fun with that!

    ReplyDelete