Saturday, January 24, 2009

Coaching

For those of you who don't know, I have been coaching high school basketball out here in CO for the past couple of months. It has been a ton of fun and often reminds me of "the good ol' days" when I myself was a little high school baller. My family was in town this weekend, so I finally have some documentation of me on the sidelines.

And if you're wondering, I am in fact taller than ONE of the girls on the team (even with heels on). AND we won this game by a little over 20 points. :-)


2 comments:

  1. Sweet!
    I like the one of you with your arms crossed looking like a college coach on the sidelines:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, honey, you look so grown up! ;) Seriously, though, I wish I looked that much like a "real" adult. Oh, my chubby cheeks...

    ReplyDelete