Friday, July 8, 2011

mmmm

last night I was going over to a friend's house for dinner and cards and was asked to bring dessert. my initial thought was root beer floats, but then since the weather was yucky again yesterday I figured I actually wouldn't mind staying inside and making something. then I had a thought.

in kindergarten for mothers day we were all asked to find a favorite recipe and bring it in to class so our teacher would put together a pamphlet of all of our favorites and we would give it to our moms. I don't think I had to think twice about my favorite: oreo ice cream dessert.

the bottom is an oreo crust, cookies n cream ice cream in the middle, with a chocolate layer on top.
 
I brought it last night, and it was a hit. surprisingly there's even a little bit left.
I'm gonna go eat it for breakfast now.

1 comment: